Home
English Garden Interior Decor
Home
»
Garten
»
Vorfreude
Vorfreude
11:05 AM
Unknown
Labels:
Garten
Heute Abend hab ich sicherlich die Lampen an.
Aber diesmal ausnahmsweise nicht vom Hugo........
☺
Ich wünsche euch allen einen chilligen Abend!
Fröhlich winkend
ps.: Vielen, vielen lieben Dank für eure Glückwünsche zum Blog des Monats in der Wohnidee!
♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Adsense
Popular Post
Cabinet Door Meets Cute
WOW it’s September already! I believe the older we get the faster time flies. I love this time of year. It gets me in the mood for some s...
Die Gunst der Stunde
Gestern und heute hab ich die Gunst der (Sonnen)-Stunden genutzt und bin mit der Kamera durchs Haus gelaufen. Was gibt´s Neues?! Eine neue ...
Crown Molding and Tile is up in Master Bathroom
Happy Monday Everyone! How was your weekend? The best part of our weekend was spent in the master bathroom. We installed the crown molding...
Neues aus der Küche
Hallo Mädels, bevor ich das Wochenende einläute, mag ich euch noch schnell die zweite Pinnwand zeigen, welche (momentan) in der Küche hängt....
Table and Sideboard Paint Tutorial
Here it is! Took me long enough. If there is one reality I've got to accept, it's that EVERYTHING takes longer than it should or you...
Spring Cloche Party
Today, I am joining Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life for the Egg-zellent Spring Party. She is hosting the Easter/Spring Cloche Party and I thoug...
Lasst Blumen sprechen
Getreu nach dem Motto "Lasst Blumen sprechen" heute wenig Text. Ich weiß, ich weiß, ich weiß......unsere Innentüren sind alles an...
Rustic Paddle Shaped Chalkboard
I’m in love with this paddled shaped chalkboard! When Kelly at The Essence Of Home posted about purchasing three of these Rustic Paddle ...
Bliss Tile and a Color Consult
The other day I did a color consult for a lady. She had started a minor remodel after the dishwasher flooded, but had hit a wall when it cam...
Master Bedroom Tour
Ready to see those dust bunnies hidden under the rug and the Gold Fish crumbs I mentioned in my " Movin' On In " post? Too bad...
No comments:
Post a Comment